Tuesday, July 3, 2012

San Francisco Giants Jerseys different shot in the forehead of other people

Zhang's look. Such an organization like spring bamboo in Japan do not know how many, especially in some remote place in Japan, they like cockroaches in the cracks of a few large organizations tenacious survival. They are not like those big organizations as strict discipline and strong financial resources, but rely on some sort of protection fees way to get some little money. Usually fairly powerful bully people, once something happens, other than a few still a little guts, most of them are not seen much of the world's coward.
Watching these young people, I know you just have to leave them a deep impression, and now need to do is let them deepen the impression. I went through the crowd, went to the door, grabbed the hair of wild vector Life line and dragged back to the old guy still struggling. The blood on the ground pulled out a long red thick lines, because the old man's struggle, the lines twisted, like the Chinese cursive.
Wild vector TING line onto the front of the crowd, fell to the ground with their feet stepped on his injured thigh. The old man pain loud screams, mixed with a few curse. To my surprise, no one called me, are calling his men waste.
Pocket knife took out, fling to the front of the ground, said: him to death. People look at me,San Francisco Giants Jerseys, I look at you, no one. It seems I have personally had to name my gun pointing to the one that looks the youngest kid said: That kid all of a sudden the whole person are stiff, lips trembling, as if crying out like a sudden splash, fell to his knees, said a tearful voice: me a break. Flashing a smile, said: He is the head lying on the ground, as the shots rang out, he just physical hop, and then lying there not moving. I have just been killed, the bullet also hit him in the head, different shot in the forehead of other people, and his brain after the gun. Black and red blood outflow from the hole gurgle of his brain, and soon to flow all over the place. The people around him in fear standing in a pool of blood, not daring to move.
If we say that the slaughter in front of me just so that they dare not act rashly, then this gun from the bottom of my heart, they completely intimidated. In my relaxed tone, but also they could not help trembling, one to allow them this time from the image of fear in the heart to really establish.
Seems to be the whip a bit, that person immediately picked up the knife, went to the side of Nakano vector Shou OK to tie the three-knife in his thigh severely. And then rushed back to stand trembling hands of knife,kids mlb jerseys, still dripping blood on the tip and made his pants stained with blood. The muscles of his face twitching, eyes revealing the look of horror.
I nodded with satisfaction, look, the old guy last point I Wei has been swing

No comments:

Post a Comment