Tuesday, July 24, 2012

wholesale mlb jerseys To fly up and over one hundred meters

Chi tribe According to the information thus obtained, the ability of the Chi tribal fighters very strange, good at manipulating the nether force that is saying about the manipulation of the soul. Combat with such a person can be said to be very troublesome, because each of them equivalent to There are two lives,black friday ray ban oakley black friday deals 2015, even dead, others can also be used to the soul of the dead soldiers as a weapon to attack.
So I do not want contact with these strange guy. However, since came here, then do not look at would be justified, so I will look at the here the Tiger beast and did not see it hiding in the depths of Mount Sumeru Want to learn Among them, the territory must go through a lot of monsters, these monsters is essentially Tiger hands of soldiers of the beast; and the monster, and no flight class monster before heard the intelligence, I carry a fixed idea with this tiger animal fighting a bucket.
Sumeru is very easy to find, because of the high peaks are even a few kilometers outside can clearly see all the way to fly, to avoid all the monsters, I flew directly toward the Sumeru Peak at 1000 m height of , the temperature has dropped so badly had I had to put on long ago to prepare a good cotton. Of course, the bloated type of coat is not the kind of game, only slightly thicker than underwear layer of clothing, and wear on after the warm is absolutely first class, basic little air leakage.
A height of 2000 m, White had to slow down, because here the wind is too big, not only large but also cold, even in coats and I still feel chilly, so only close to the mountain flight. Seems to want to hunt not so easy to kill the tiger beast, no wonder until now no one has seen the tiger beast.
To fly up and over one hundred meters, I can finally see the summit, looks like only two or three hundred meters. This time I let white stopped and began to wedge the trap on the ground. Ground in the mountains all rock structure, coupled with the effects of ice and snow frozen, very hard, it is difficult to dig action, so that a depth of 15 m trap full cost me over three hours, but this point to pay for after the fighting is very necessary After all, I do not know the tiger beast is what level of monster should have been, as I guess Tiger beast to the level of evil for evil, and I was never careless, their powerful I am not the first to know.
The trap of looking at a depth of 15 meters, I could show my smile, hard, smooth rock, caused by the excavation work had a great impact, but the role of prey is a huge, I believe that just fell into this trap, certainly trapped in them. This is also the hunting tiger beast key.
Did not any of the things on the top of the hill, there are only a very small cave, and this gives me very confused watching that can only be drilled to a rabbit's cave, my mind confused, are the so-called tiger animal in cold weather degenerate into a kitten? I carefully tried to shoot an arrow toward the cave inside long after came the sound of the crisp out of the collision of steel arrows and stones, it seems that this cave deep ah.
Shortly after the collision sound is too sudden cave sounds of Hu Hou, sound after hole

No comments:

Post a Comment